As part of my sense of calling, I have been involved in speaking and lecturing in the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. I am passionate about the importance of mission and therefore renewal of the Church.
I am open to requests for speaking in the UK and beyond. I am also able to put together different forms of bespoke training depending on contextual need. For these please see below.
In addition to training, I do mentor a number of Pioneers, and open to more if this is needed. For this please see attached information here:
Areas Ian lectures/teaches include:
- Fresh Expressions of Church and being missional in a parish or diocesan perspective.
- New Monasticism and new forms of the religious life.
- Engaging with the ‘spiritual not religious’.
- Being Sacramental and being missional.
- Building ecclesial communities out of contextual mission.
- Parish renewal through missional engagement.
- Developing a prayer life drawing on the depth of the tradition.
- The place of a cafe and the arts as forms of mission to contemporary culture.
- Formation and Discipleship based on Ortfopathy, Orthopraxis and Orthodoxy.
- The importance of Trinitarian Theology as a basis of Missiology, Christology and Ecclesiology.
Fees for 2015
- Day rate not inclusive of travel expenses (up to 7.5 hours direct contact time) £200
- Half day rate (up to 4 hours) with over two hours travel time not inclusive of travel cost £180
- Half day rate (up to 4 hours) with less than two hours travel time not inclusive of travel cost £160
- Quarter day rate (up to 2.5 hours) with over two hours travel time with more than two hours travel time not inclusive of travel costs £155
- All contact time up to 2 hours with more than two hours travel time not inclusive of travel costs £ 150
- All contact time up to 2 hours with less than two hours travel time not inclusive of travel costs £ 140
- All contact time up to 2 hours to be seen at the Guild Church of St Mary Aldermary London £ 130