With over 24 years of pioneering, pastoral and missional experience, I have for the last 8 years offered Church Organisations Consultancy regarding the following:
- Ways of listening to context to inform pioneering, pastoral and missional needs.
- Approaches to equipping Churches to being missional.
- Support in considering setting up a fresh expression of church.
- Approaches to discipleship to equip Churches to being missional
- Exploring practical tools – contextual theology and models of church.
- Bespoke training needs for lay and ordained pioneers.
Past Organisations that have used my skills for consultancy:
- Diocese of Toronto, Anglican Church of Canada.
- Diocese of Newcastle, Anglican Church of Australia.
- Diocese of California, Episcopal Church of the USA.
- Diocese of Chicago, Episcopal Church of the USA.
- Anglican Diocese of Waikato and Taranaki, New Zealand.
- St Johns Anglican College, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Carey College, Auckland, New Zealand.